Covid Security Measures
Highest security for your holiday in Lech
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
For this reason, we have developed a comprehensive concept of measures and hygiene,
which guarantees you a carefree and carefree holiday with us in the post office in Lech.
The Ski Arlberg region has already taken appropriate precautions and is well prepared for the winter season.
Thus, nothing stands in the way of a skiing holiday in Lech.
Here we have summarized the most important security points compactly for you:
So that you can look forward to your holiday without any worries, we have adapted our cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations made up to 60 days prior to arrival will not be charged.
- Up to 30 days before arrival, 50% of the price will be charged.
- In case of short-term cancellation, no-show or early departure, 100% of the price will be
Charged. Unused benefits will not be redeemed in cash.
With a travel cancellation insurance you are always on the safe side. We would be happy to book this for you.
- All surfaces, premises, vulnerable areas, etc. are disinfected and cleaned several times a day, as in the past.
- Regular ventilation is a matter of course for us.
- We pay close attention to the observance of the minimum distances as well as to the wearing of the mouth-nose protection.
- All rooms are disinfected daily.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands several times a day.
We have also made arrangements in our restaurants so that you can enjoy your stay with us to the fullest.
- A minimum distance of 1 meter is provided between all tables.
- Unfortunately, more than 10 people per table are not possible.
- Hotel guests have priority in the restaurants and in our bar. Tables for external guests can only be reserved with appropriate capacity.
- All our employees wear mouth-nose protection or facial visors.
- There will be no after ski as we knew it so far. Nevertheless, on allotted seats and in compliance with the minimum distance, an “after ski drink” can still be enjoyed after skiing.
- We ask you to keep the minimum distance of 1 meter, as well as to wear a mouth-nose protection when entering the hotel and the restaurants.
- At the table, the mouth-nose protection may of course be removed.
- Furthermore, we ask you to avoid direct body contact.
- If possible, we ask you to pay cashless.
- If you want to avoid the closed gondola, the nearest chairlift at Schlegelkopf is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- A mouth-nose protection (MNS) must be worn in all railway/lift buildings (access, cash register, etc.), in the access areas and for all rail/lift rides (drag lifts, chairlifts, commuter railways, single-rope orbits, etc.).
- In addition to the well-known mouth-nose protection masks, multifunctional wipes, buffs, bandanas, ski masks etc. are also possible according to the current state of knowledge (mouth and nose must always be completely covered!). Multifunction towels are available on site if required.
- In railway/lift buildings or train/lift accesses, information steles or signs providing information about the Covid 19 protection measures will be available as well as sufficient hand disinfection options.
- The employees with customer contact on the railways and lifts, ski guides and supervisors are tested on Covid-19 before starting work for the first time – regular or event-related follow-up tests are planned.
- In addition, employees with guest contact have the instruction to wear an MNS.
Find more and detailed infomations on the website of the Lech Zürs region!
- If you prefer private courses, we will be happy to organize courses according to your wishes with our partner Arlberg Alpin.
- Ski schools and groups are limited to 10 participants per course. We are happy to organize courses for you in advance.
Our two community doctors:
- DR. BEISER ELMAR
Practical doctor, home pharmacy
Phone: +43 5583 2032
Mobile: +43 699 17713000
- DR. MUXEL REINHARD Practical doctor, home pharmacy Tel.: +43 5583 3300 Mobile: +43 664 1009344
- ANTIBODY TESTS: In the ordination of Dr. Rhomberg it is possible to carry out antibody tests. Open from Tuesday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (result within half an hour)